About the Orthopaedics Clinic
At the Orthopaedics Clinic we provide comprehensive diagnostic services, conservation treatment and assessment of fitness for surgery procedures which can be performed at our hospital. We deal with diagnosing and treating developmental disorders, acquired deformations and motor dysfunctions, including pathological conditions and injuries, inflammatory lesions, degenerations, pain syndromes, dislocations, fractures, sprains and bruises.
We deliver comprehensive care to patients who require interventional orthopaedic treatment. At the surgery department we perform modern arthroscopic procedures on the knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle as well as complicated repairs of bones and joints. The team consists of qualified doctors who have extensive experience in hip and knee replacement procedures (primary and revision joint arthroplasty) and carry out surgical treatment of fractures and other injuries as well as congenital and acquired musculoskeletal defects.
At the clinic we also receive patients who had an operation and orthopaedic procedure for check-ups or continued treatment. Our doctors also specialise in preventing and correcting postural defects, and in restoring correct function of musculoskeletal system.
- conditions of the hip joint and pelvis
- conditions and injuries of the knee
- conditions and injuries of the ankle
- conditions and injuries of the elbow and shoulder
- conditions and injuries of the wrist and hand
- fracture surgery
- removal of anastomosis
- peripheral nerve surgery
- bone tumours
- degenerative diseases of the joints
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- tennis elbow
- sports injuries
Range of examinations and procedures
- orthopaedics consultations
- joint injections (intra-articular injections)
Procedures performed at our hospital
- joint surgery:
- foot surgery
- neurosurgery (minimally invasive spine surgery)
- microsurgery (related to reconstruction procedures in plastic surgery and hand surgery)
- surgical treatment of halluces
- muscle and tendon surgery
- anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- cartilage repair surgery
Our staff consists of world-class specialists
We focused on a group of outstanding specialists whose experience and professionalism build the rank of this place. Learn more about our clinics and medical staff.