About the Plastic Surgery Clinic
The range of services at the clinic includes diagnoses, medical examinations with assessment of fitness for surgery at our hospital, postoperative check-ups as well as outpatient treatment. We perform basic and advanced plastic and reconstructive procedures with regard to the effects of injuries, congenital defects, complicated surgical treatment or a disease.
With modern medical facilities and specialised staff we perform most of the gynaecological plastic surgery procedures, e.g. surgical reduction of the labia minora (labiaplasty) and vaginoplasty (reconstruction of the vagina). We are among the few in Poland who perform reconstructive breast surgery after oncological treatment. The team led by Elżbieta Marczyk, MP PhD, performs reconstructive surgery during the same procedure immediately after performing mastectomy.
We also perform reconstructive surgeries on women who had mastectomy on an earlier occasion. Furthermore, a number of minor procedures are performed at the clinic on an outpatient basis, e.g. removal of undesired naevi, moles, warts, fibromas and other skin lesions. Prior to each removal of a skin lesion, we perform a dermatoscopic examination and all removed skin lesions are subjected to a histopathological examination. We take special care to make sure that all our patients are satisfied with the results of the procedures; therefore, when choosing a particular technique we are guided above all by the patients’ preferences as well as the potential offered by modern medicine.
- diagnosis and assessment of fitness for surgery in the region of the face, head and neck
- diagnosis and assessment of fitness for surgery within the region of external reproductive organs
- diagnosis and assessment of fitness for surgery within the region of the breasts
- diagnosis and assessment of fitness for surgery in the abdominal wall
- diagnosis and assessment of fitness for surgery for body shaping
Range of examinations and procedures
- specialist consultations
- diagnostic ultrasound examinations
- analytical tests
- dermatoscopic examination
- minor plastic surgery procedures performed on an outpatient basis, e.g. removal of scars/naevi
- assessment of fitness for surgery
Procedures performed at our hospital
- removal of pigmented naevi
- removal of scars
- procedures related to post-traumatic contractures
- oculoplasty (drooping of the upper eyelid (ptosis), inability to voluntarily close the eyelids (lagophthalmos), eyelid reconstruction)
- corrections of post-traumatic and congenital deformities of the nose
- breast reduction/augmentation
- tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- nose correction
- aesthetic gynaecology
- tissue reconstruction after surgical procedures and injuries
- surgical treatment of the effects of burns
Our staff consists of world-class specialists
We chose a group of outstanding specialists whose experience and professionalism build the rank of this place. Find out more about our clinics and medical staff.