About the cardiology clinic
At the cardiology clinic we provide specialist health care which includes diagnosis and treatment of conditions and defects of the cardiovascular system, both congenital and acquired. We provide our care to patients with coronary artery disease, hypertension, insufficiency, defects and heart arrhythmia as well as conditions after myocardial infarction.
Our cardiologists have at their disposal a wide range of minimally invasive diagnostic methods, such as echocardiography, ECG, cardiac stress test and Holter ECG. We also give special attention to educating patients on prophylaxis and prevention of heart and vascular diseases as well as their possible complications.
- coronary artery disease
- treatment of circulatory insufficiency
- treatment of metabolic disorders
- heart arrhythmia and cardiac dysfunction
- heart defects
- rheumatic valvular disease
- pericardial diseases
- valvular dysfunction
- diseases of arteries, arterioles and capillaries
- congenital defects of the circulatory system
Range of examinations and procedures
- cardiology consultations
- ultrasound of the heart (echocardiography)
- stress ECG
- Holter ECG
- cardiac stress test
Our staff consists of world-class specialists
We focused on a group of outstanding specialists whose experience and professionalism build the rank of this place. Learn more about our clinics and medical staff.